Re: alfa-digest V7 #351

Regarding the new spider spotted in Florida with Japanese plates - -  when I
travelled to Tokyo in 1995, I noticed an Alfa 155 and several 164s cruising
around.  I wondered then why Japan, with its supposedly strict import
regulations (according to U.S. car makers), could be a more lucrative market
for Alfa than the U.S.

BTW, I work for a Japanese company (Hitachi) and at least two different
Japanese colleagues have selected the same English work to characterize the
typical Japanese Alfa driver: "maniac."

Pete Westafer
93 164L