re: V6 oil leak, diff play

Jaap,

There was oil leaking from the rear of my engine when I bought my Verde
(3.0L V6).  I thought it was the rear main seal, but it turned out to be
the oil pressure sending unit.  Reach back behind the engine and feel
for the sender and see if it has oil on it.  Either tighten or replace.

This was one case where having a trusted mechanic saved me over $500.
Dean Russell at Trail Auto in Dearborn Heights Michigan is a mechanic I
trust completely for reasons like the above discovery.  There are times
when being a checkbook mechanic will save you money (and time) in the
long run.

Good luck,
Ian Lomax
Pittsburgh, PA