Re: Lucas

With open season declared on Lucas, I must step in to defend my country's
honour.  Anyone familiar with old British motorcycles (my brother variously
ran BSA A10, B33 and Velocette Venom Clubman), will have come across Miller
electrics (sic).  Probably 1930s in design, they make Lucas seem the
epitome of reliability.

And to Jerry in Houston who is concerned about Lucas fridges and warm beer.
 I can assure you that in Britain, beer is kept the cellar where it
belongs, until mechanically pumped for consumption.  Any resemblance
between frigid fizzy lager (aka frosted horse piss) and beer is purely
coincidental.

Cheers
Mat
currently Perth, Western Australia (4 times larger than Texas)