Zymol

>> Im out of my first zymol kit, and obvously need another. Question is, now
>> they have an Italia kit especially for Italian cars. They specify Ferrari,
>> Italdesign, etc, but no Alfa. Should I really use the Italia wax? Anyone
>> have any experience?

I bought the Ital wax about 2 years ago, used it twice and put it away. I actually prefer the
silicone shine and longevity of cheaper discount store (non-abrasive) waxes. (Feel free to tell me
why I'm wrong, fellow Alfisti!)

(The remaining 80% - 90% of my tub of Ital wax can be had for a reasonable price. Please use this
e-mail address. I'm Digest-impaired during the holidays.)

Karl
Sunnyvale CA
'95 168LS