AROC-USA ad

As an AROC-USA member, I'm embarrassed by Bernie Zelazny's decision to "go
public" with his negotiations with Richard about the club's desire to
advertise on the Alfa Digest.  I wouldn't presume to make any judgement
about the previous communication between Bernie and Richard, but a public
airing of frustrations is clearly out of line.  I'd like to see this
venture go forward with goodwill on both sides, but it may be too late for
that now.  Richard receives no financial support from AROC-USA, so Bernie's
claim that the club has a "right" to advertise on the Digest is absurd.
It's Richard's list to manage as he sees fit.  Bernie, I wonder if YOU had
authorization from the BoD to air club business in public and risk not only
Richard's goodwill, but that of Digest subscribers who think you're out of
line.

Dana Loomis
AROC-USA
Durham NC