Re: Block heaters and all that

Loyd wrote:

"Here in northern Minnesota, almost all cars have block heaters."

When we lived in Duluth we had a block heater in our daily driver (a FIAT Strada), and were a little surprised how few of our
neighbors did the same.  Our car was the only one on our block that started every day.  (We also didn't get stuck in the snow,
because the Strada had skinny tires and rode very high off the ground.)

- - David R.