Dead 164 battery

Can someone fill me in on the drill for replacing the battery in a '91
164? I've checked the 164 FAQ (and have Fred's recommendation for the
replacement Interstate model) but there is no word on the procedure for
the replacement. The owner's manual doesn't give any help here, either.
I'm under the impression that you can't simply disconnect the old and
put in the new without getting a hassle from the alarm. When I bought
the car used it unfortunately didn't come with the key to the alarm
system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike Hollinger
Atlanta

End of alfa-digest V7 #338