164LS turn signal query

My right (off-side) turn signals just stopped working.  The hazard
indicators and all other lights seem to be  okay, as is the fuse.  Before I
begin replacing the bulbs, what is the most likely culprit?

currently running 205-60/15 AVS on the factory rims with good results.  No
change from the original diameter, so speedo is correct.  205-50/15 also
works, but has significantly smaller diameter, so acceleration is
noticeably enhanced, front air dam is even more at risk, and speedo reads
about 5% fast.  Great fun, though.

Don Sanders