Milano Verde

Hello Alfa car lovers.....

Here is a problem from Holland........
I own the one and only Alfa 75 3.0 V6 known as the Milano Verde in the USA.
I still have a problem with the ATE ABS system witch is as follows......
The ABS warning light doesn't go out anymore and the ABS doesn't work (the
brake fluid/brake pads light is ok ...)
I checked the fuses relais and cables behind the normal fusebox, the
wheelsensors, the computer, and the brakefluid.
Al these components are ok, what else can i check to solve the problem.
Help is much appreciated.
Sorry for the bad English.....
Ciao for now

Guido Carmiggelt
MOS4YOU  IT Operations
Phone : +31(0)24 3534400/3534669
Building : FB2.050 Philips Semiconductors Nijmegen
E-mail : guido.carmiggelt@domain.elided