Bike racks

Hi,

Since I have seen several postings about bike racks for Alfa's, I thought that
I might relay one source for parts.  Interested parties should check out the
"rec.bicycles.marketplace" newsgroup.  Post a request for whatever part you
need and usually some bike shop somewhere has the part for a discounted rate.
Digesti ciclisti probably already know this.

Kit Redwine
Seattle, WA (clear and cold, cold, cold!)
88 Verde 3.0
98 Fondriest 9spd Campagnolo