Re: Bike Racks

There is a bike rack specially made for the Alfa Romeo 164.  I ordered one
for my 164 about two years ago from Rosanova Alfa in Maryland.  It comes
with it's own locking system. I've gotten the bike and ski attachements,
it's possible the kayak accessories are also available.  The only downfall
is the wind noise and drag, but it looks great.  (No affiliation with
Rosanova Alfa.)
Vasco Melo
1991 Alfa Romeo 164 S - (Daily driver - 118K)
Medford, MA