Re: One Lap of Tahoe

Philippe wrote:

> The only thing that doesn't work is the windshield washers. The passenger
side
> headlight washer works, so I assume the pump is in working and the fault is
in
> the line?

The windshield washer and the headlight washer have two separate pumps so I
suggest to look for a bad electrical contact or a dead pump.
Removing the left front wheel well to get easy access to the pumps.

Congratulations to your choice of car and I'm sure your 164 will serve you well
in almost any driving condition. Among other things it's a reliable winter car,
but just a word on parking the car in winter conditions.
One theory hear in Sweden of slipping cambelts is that melting snow runs down
into the lower end of the cambelt cover and, when the engine cools down, freeze
up the cambelt with a well known result.
I don't lie sleepless over this, and neither shall you, but have this in mind
and avoid parking in the biggest snowdrifts.

Have a very marry Christmas and a happy new year!

/Peter Greis
CAR Sweden
164 3.0 V6 -90