One Lap of Tahoe

Just picked up a 91=92 164 with 55k on it.  The only thing that doesn=92t
work is the windshield washers.  The passenger side headlight washer
works, so I assume the pump is in working and the fault is in the line?
I don=92t have a cardisk yet so I am appealing to someone with the
Christmas spirit to give a little advice on troubleshooting the 164=92s
washers. I checked Brad Anesi articles and didn't come across this one.

 This will be a real test of the 164.  I live at 7800 ft (2377m) and
drive the 164 daily over two passes, the first at 8573 ft (2613m) and
then the second one at 7740 ft (2359m) to my work at Lake Tahoe 6229 ft
(1898m), about 62 miles (100 km) round trip everyday.  The trip can be a
30 minute dash in the summer to a 3 hour ordeal during snowstorms,
avalanches, jack-knifed 18 wheelers, and multicar pileups.  Does the
Alfa Romeo Search & Rescue Society respond to searches above sea level?
I use cables with chains as backups for road controls.