GTV rear seat

     The owner's manual that came with my US-market 74 GTV (third owner, I
     think) indicates, in the "guide to stickers" diagram towards the front
     of the manual, that there should be a "no-sit-here" (my paraphrase)
     sticker about 2/3 of the way up the center of the back seat.  My car
     didn't still have the sticker by the time I bought it.

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register
     59 Sprint (has true package shelf)
     67 Super
     69 Berlina (FOR SALE)
     74 GTV (I had something reupholstered; was it a "seat"?)