Re: GTV Rear Seat

From: "Andrew Watry"<andrew.watry@domain.elided>

>    The owner's manual that came with my US-market 74 GTV (third owner, I
>    think) indicates, in the "guide to stickers" diagram towards the front
>    of the manual, that there should be a "no-sit-here" (my paraphrase)
>    sticker about 2/3 of the way up the center of the back seat.  My car
>    didn't still have the sticker by the time I bought it.

I bought my GTV new (in August '75), and at the dealership they had six on the
lot. I checked them all out. There was no sticker of any kind that I remember
on the back seat of any of them, and certianly not on the one I bought. In
fact, this discussion is the first time I've heard of it. Could it have been
dealer-installed and my dealer just didn't bother (being the end of the run
and all)?

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                | "For this is the time to eat, drink and be  |
| jack@domain.elided   | merry 'til the good is all spilled and the  |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      | wiskey has flowed; and the whole family tree|
| Livermore, CA		      | you neglected to bury are feeding their     |
|                             | faces until they explode!" - Elvis Costello |
| (510) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |          "The St. Stvens Day Murders"       |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |