Milano noises

I have a 89 Milano Gold (soon to be 3.0 conversion) and there are a
couple of weird noised that are bugging me. First of all, when I depress
the clutch pedal there is a squeaking from under the car, and when I
start out from a stop in 1st there's a series of clink clink clinks,
that also happened when letting the clutch out in 2nd or 3rd and when
taking my foot off the gas completely when cruising slow in 1st or 2nd
gear. I took the car to the local Alfa guy and paid $85 to have a
bushing in the rear replaced and bearing at the clutch fork relubed. The
noised subsided for about a week, now they're back louder than ever. Any
input? You help would be great! Also, I'm looking for a verde
tranny/limited slip setup to go with my 3.0L when I've got it done
(going to have Sperry Valve Works do a full valve job, port/polish, S
cams, and ECU upgrades) Anybody have one up for sale? What would that go
for? I've got one source but don't know if the price is too high or
what. Thanks

          -Chip Mutza
89 Milano Gold (soon to be 3.0)