Re: Peter's comments on Bernie's bleatings.

Hal takes a more reasonable approach than I did (or am inclined to do)
regarding Bernie's epistle of frustration to the collected audience of
the digest. I have made my peace with Bernie and, if the responses to
the digest and to me are any indication, this is indeed a treasured
resource. I have been on the digest for seven or eight years and have
been grateful, personally and professionally, for the information I have
gathered from it. I am constantly amazed at the depth of historical
accuracy displayed by listers which enhances my own appreciation of the
marque. I thank Richard for all of this, for without his volunteer
efforts, we would be in a much greater fog...-Peter Krause