Peter's comments on Bernie's bleatings.

Bernie (and all),

While I feel a little less vehement than Peter seems to, I AM inclined
to agree that this Digest is essentially a public service which Richard
provides.  I feel that it's inappropriate to take an accusatory
regarding your Richard's actions (or lack of action) with respect to the
wishes of the AROC.

I have followed and participated on this digest for about the last three
years, and feel that you, Bernie, have been a positive contributor
during that time.  However, I don't feel it appropriate for anyone to
dictate to Richard how the digest should be managed, or to assert that
he should have some further obligation.

Of course, cooperation between the Digest and the AROC would be a great
pooling of resources.  And you're clearly frustratated that that's not
coming together in a way that you'd like.  But I think you should
reconsider your approach to the situation, which seems unlikely to do
much more than create friction.

In short, I think that Richard is already WAY beyond the call of duty in
providing this forum for us, and deserves the utmost respect for that.

Hal Taylor