Alfetta wiper motor autopark

Jerry,

Way back when the earth was cooling I had the same problem with the
wipers on my Alfetta. There's a relay on the fuse block that went bad
and its replacement took care of the problem. I, too, feared major
surgery on the wiper motor. Luckily I ignored the inconvenience until
the relay was replaced for some other forgotten reason.

Mike Hollinger
Atlanta