Re: NWARC calendars Millenium VS New Century

Sedon, Doug (OD) wrote:

> gordy,

Stuff Deleted,

> >to become a collector's item.  :^)
> =========================
> please send me the 1999 calendar, i don't want the 2000 calendar 'til 2000 -
> which will be the last calendar/year of the 20th century!  ;~)
>
> ciao for now,
>
> doug s.
>
> Gordy Hyde
> 1987 Spider (in the garage, out of the rain)
> Bothell, Washington

Right on, Y2K is the Millennium, and a potential computer problem <G> and the last
year of the (why do you think they call it Twentieth) 20th Century.  It's not the
year 0 of the Twenty-first century.

Alfa Content.  It's good to hear ARDONA will be here at least until year 5 of the
21st Century.
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett