Spider blown headgasket

I had posted a request for ideas on a 2litre race car that was blowing
head gaskets.  I got lots of ideas and input and I thank everyone.
The specialty machine shop that we sent it to, says the block is
warped "Like a Bananna".  (Must be a machinist term)  He couldn't say
where it was warped since he couldn't find a true enough surface to
use for reference.  If you overheat them, boys and girls... they WILL
bend.
Thanks again everyone...
Also, I have a set of four Speedline metric alloy wheels (5 lug) for
sale, really cheap.  I mean cheeeep.

Dave Miller <doc1590@domain.elided> Deltona, Florida USA