Alfetta wiper motor autopark

The wiper motor on my 79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce will not autopark after turning
it off.  Not a serious problem and pretty easy to stop it in the parked
position. Somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to remember something about
a set of sweeper contacts on the end of this motor and that when the one for
park gets corroded or fails then it will not autopark.  Could someone out
there give me some guidance about how to check these contacts and/or how to
repair them to return the autopark function.  As I remember this was not a
difficult thing todo.  This also happened on my 75 spider but it went back by
itself..  Ciao!

Jerry in Houston

End of alfa-digest V7 #317