Brake & Clutch Bleeder Screws

Many of you know that Speed Bleeder Products has brake and clutch bleeder
screws with a built-in check valve. When I bought my brake bleeder screws
sometime ago, Michael Sulwer (the owner) indicated that the clutch bleeder
was being re-engineered for strength. I almost gave up getting him by web
site or e-mail but telephoned today and found that all is well and both
brake and clutch bleeders are available. The previously hard to get web page
with its helpful information is available at www.speedbleeder.com. His
e-mail address has changed to speedbleeder@domain.elided. He seems like a
pretty decent fellow and certainly has a nice product at a fair price. (I
have no financial interest  etc.) 1991, 164S Vancouver, BC, Canada