FOR SALE: GTV6 (1983) + lots of parts in Europe (The Netherlands)

FOR SALE in The Netherlands:

1983 GTV6
- ---------------
Drives just fine, just needs MOT (or APK as it is called here in The
Netherlands). She's red with a silver bottom, of Swiss origin imported
into The Netherlands in 1995.
Body: rust in the usual places plus various cosmetic stuff. Overall
condition not too good but not too bad either: definitely good enough
for a restoration.
Mechanics: Ok. Engine has +200k km I guess. I did some 30k in the past 3
years without any major problems, been my daily driver for a year (20k
km): failed me only once (with a cracked distributor cap, what can I
say). TLC-ed what I could, kept a full log of what maintenance I
performed since I own the car: I know every screw on this machine.

1985 GTV6 (with a broken nose)
- ---------------
Drove ok in Geneva until a Fiat panda ran into it. Belonged to a fellow
Digest member. This car is Burgundy, of French origin, I brought it to
The Netherlands as a parts car end 1996 (so, unregistered here, which is
handy: no road tax for as long as you like, just make sure you keep it
off the street).
Body: clear paint coat is gone, and of course the broken nose. Looks
fixable to me, no structural damage at least.
Mechanics: Ok. Only thing missing is the transaxle which is now
underneath the above red GTV6 (with fresh synchros).

1982 GTV6 (in parts)
- --------------
I found this just car around the corner where I live in 1996. Had been
sitting there for nearly three years, the body shell almost completely
gone. However, ran immediately when fired up (:-o, how's that for
reliability, eh?). We took it apart and disposed of the body. This means
crates & crates of assorted bits & pieces plus all the bigger bits:
engine + Bosch brain (ran great, pity the body was gone), transaxle,
doors, glass, bonnet, hood, you name it, it's there.

Also some other assorted bits & pieces that came off a battered GTV 2.0.

All in all this is a full set of GVT6 parts -thrice over- with three
running V6-es (that's 480 hp :->). It takes either a restoration of the
driving 1983 red one, or finding a non-rust body shell and build one out
of that and all the above 'ricambi originale'. Now for the reason for
sale (although I'm still an Alfa fan, my daily driver is a 156 1.8): all
this began as an enthousiastic project over three years ago, but now I
find myself without the space to do a restoration (time is also an
issue, although not prime). Further, the red car is where I live (the
Hague, on the North sea coast), the rest 200 km down the road (almost in
Germany). All this makes it just not feasible for me to do a restoration
or a 3+body=one. Pity, sad, but true. So, in stead of letting it all
just go to the dogs I'd much rather have someone pick up where I have to
let go. Took me a long time to muster enough strength to reach this
decision, though. I reckon that in due time (read: when I own a house
with a garage) I will pick this hobby up again.

So, what's it all cost: funnily I do not find money that interesting,
I'd rather have everything (especially the red GTV6) to go to a proper
new home. I was thinking roughly 2,000 EURO (some USD 2,400) for the lot
but that's debatable. Anyway, there is plenty of background storytelling
to all this, so mail me and we'll talk in detail. Some pictures are at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5238/ btw.

Cheers,
Jurgen.
The Netherlands