NWARC calendars

Digesti -

People from all around the world are talking about the great NWARC
calendars.

Here's what JHertzman of Brisbane Australia wrote:
snip>>>>I received my calendar in the mail yesterday afternoon.  :)
You guys amaze me.  I thought that last years calendar was impressive.
This
one is fantastic.  It eclipses even the Alfa Romeo calendar in it's
professional and stylish approach to the marque.  I must say, I thought
that
April was pretty good for sentimental reasons (my Alfetta GTV) but my
absolute favourite is March.  I love that 33!!  :)
Thanks for the chance to enjoy this experience from "Down Under" in Oz.
Make sure that I am on the mailing list for next years edition.  Is it
too
early to place an order?<<<<<

I have to do this one more time because if you don't order soon, you
won't get them in time for Christmas.  If you don't get them in time for
Christmas, you may not get them hung in time for New Year's and if they
aren't hung by New Year's you will not get the full 364 days of
enjoyment.

Send $14.50 (shipping included) to me (e-mail me for my address) or call
our treasurer, Jay Wardle, at (206) 547-6097 to charge on Visa or
MasterCharge.  Remember we are in the Pacific Time Zone.  You can even
visit the club website at http://welcome.to/nwarc to preview a couple of
the pictures or get details on ordering.  We have a limited number of
these calendars and when they are gone, they are gone.

Remember this is the last calendar of the twentieth century.  It is bound
to become a collector's item.  :^)

Gordy Hyde
1987 Spider (in the garage, out of the rain)
Bothell, Washington

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]