80% off

              MY SOFTWARES WILL MAKE YOU MONEY!
                BUY THEM NOW & SAVE UP TO 80% !

                      WHICH ARE THESE SOFTWARES:
                  100 Classifieds98  &  Global Classifieds 98

                  ADVANTAGES OF THE SOFTWARES:
           **Fully automatic and very easy to use: 2 simple steps!
    **Submit your ad automatically to 50 or 100 top free classifieds!

                 HOW CAN THEY MAKE YOU MONEY!?
  ** Use them to promote your products & services all over.
  ** Start an ad submission service!  Charge $20/ad.
  ** Become a reseller and use the softwares to sell themselves!

                BENEFITS OF BECOMING A RESELLER:
  ** Get 3 free reseller web pages to sell the softwares!
  ** Get free hosting on my server for your reseller pages.
  ** Net 40% profit.  Highest in the industry!
  ** Have your orders processed & shipped for you!
  ** Make use of my Credit Card Terminal!  Approvals in only 5
       seconds.

            WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE!?
  ** FREE  My newest "100 Classifieds '98" software* ( a $60 value).
  ** FREE  3 web pages to show & demo the softwares!
  ** FREE  monthly web hosting on our server!
  ** FREE  submission of  your site to the  10 major search engines.
  ** FREE  submission to 1000 directories,  etc.
  ** FREE  use of my Credit Card Virtual Terminal.
  ** FREE  "13  ways  to make money on the Net! " report
  ** FREE  "Guerilla web  promotion & marketing" report

* My new software:  100Classifieds 98 is an automatic classified ad
   submitter.  Type the ad, click SUBMIT, & the software
   automatically submits it for you to 100 top classifieds.  It also
   prints you a Report!  All this is done in a few minutes!

When you resell them at $60, you make 40% or $24/each software!  I do
the order processing, Credit Card charging, shipping of the software,
etc., and I give you your 40% net of expense and effort!  I am giving
you the opportunity of becoming a reseller, with free web site,
hosting, etc. for LESS than the cost of the software itself ($60)!

THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER!  ORDER THE ABOVE
BUSINESS PACKAGE TODAY FOR ONLY:

   US$39.95 !  ORDER NOW!

          2 BONUSES!
Order the above package for only $39.95, and get my second ad
submitting software GlobalClassifieds 98 for only $10.00 extra!  It
submits to top 50 inter'l classifieds!  I also sell this software for
$60!  SAVE $50.00, equal to 83% on Global's regular price!  Order
Global & I'll throw in my FREEBIES DISK:  a program that links you to
100's of sites offering FREE products & services!  A $19.95 value,
yours free with Global!  Act Now!

                           ORDER FORM (DL#4)
Type form, fill info, enclose payment, and mail to my following
address.  If you are ordering by Credit Card, please mail or fax the
order form to (561)792-6175.

__ I am ordering the above Special Package for the low price of
     US$39.95
 __ I am ordering the above Special Package for $39.95 PLUS
     the Global S/W for $10.00 extra.  Please include the FREEBIES
     DISK.    Total is US$49.95.

I enclose payment by:  __cash __Check/Money Order.
I am authorizing  you to charge my __Visa__MasterCard with the
amount of  US$_________

Card#______________________________________
Expires:__________Signature___________________
City__________________State/Province:_________

Al Jebaly, 3668 161st Terrace N., Loxahatchee, Fl. 33411.

To be removed from mailing lists, go to
http://209.216.69.189/remove/

Thank You !