re: emissions test-idle speed <V7 #310>

Obadiah-all other things being set correctly, you may have a sticking rack
in the Spica pump. How many miles on engine/pump and has the pump ever been
off/seen service? My 72 Berlina w/high miles would not return to idle
consistently; pulled pump, soaked in mineral spirits and WD-40 for a week or
so(probably overkill but I was trying to pass CA emissions) and it cleaned
up enough to pass(for the last time, thank God, in CA anyway thanks to new
pre-73 exemption). Of course, this means pulling pump, so make sure you
have covered all other bases 1rst. YMMV, but they do get cruddy and sticky
after 20-25 yrs.

Felix
69 GTV-recent respray w/ Glasurit AR 501-man, is it REDD!!!!!!
72 Berlina

alfakats@domain.elided