75 Drive Shaft

>>I have a noisy driveshaft, with lots of vibration and banging under the=

floor directly under the handbrake, under heavy acceleration and load.<<

Bruce

My guess is the problem is either the centre bearing support or the
drive shaft donuts. The donuts even if not bad would probably not =

survive the expeience of swapping over the prop shafts. The centre =

bearing is rubber mounted and the rubber perishes and collapses
allow the shaft to vibrate.

All the best

Keith