RE: 750 Split M/C & locking brakes

Hi Alfisti,
I too am intested in adopting this safety feature.  My search lead me to
possible solution common in the 1960s in Germany, possibly having to do with
TUV inspection.  It consists of an in-line shut-off valve which activates
with excessive flow or volume.  On single circuit brake systems four valves
were used, one for each wheel location, but conceptually only two could also
be used in a psuedo front-back split created by a "T" from the M/C (possibly
this would avoid uppleasant false steering input from a failure at one
wheel).  My problem is I haven't located a source for these valves.  Any
recollection out there?  Any ideas where such valves could be obtained?
BTW about the locking brakes on the 101 SS, I second the vote for excess
heat from header onto M/C as being the culprit.
Cheers, Peter