Giulietta brake problem

I have a '62 Sprint Speciale with a weird brake problem. After driving
for about 10 minutes, the brakes, or at least one wheel's brakes, seize
up and the brake lights come on and there is no travel at all in the
brake pedal.

After the car sits and cools down for a while the brake lights go off
and the car can drive. I haven't had a chance to jack it up yet and see
which wheel(s) is frozen, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas.
It would seem to be heat related, like a binding shoe overheating, but
that doesn't seem to explain the brake lights being on. And the master
cylinder, where the brake light switch is, shouldn't be getting real
hot. So.  .   .

End of alfa-digest V7 #304