Milano clutch disk only

Hi Sandro et al,

The question of replacing a Milano clutch disk only is a good one.  It's
hard to see why you couldn't balance the unit after relining the disk.  In
fact, when I bought my Platino one of the receipts was for a clutch disk
reline for $135 or so - from Sandro's old boss Don Knopp!  I was surprised
to see it since I'd heard the gospel of replacing entire units only but
figured Knopp's knew a few tricks after years in business.  I guess they did
because my clutch works quite fine some 35K miles after the disk only was
apparently relined.

Disclaimer - I'm basing all this on one old receipt that showed only the
charge for a disk and labor to install.  Obviously I didn't do the work so I
don't know what else went into it.

Good luck whatever you do with it!  I was mighty glad recently when my car
needed new flywheel bearings but the clutch was still OK.

Chris Lesher