Re: Milano clutch disk only

Since I've done it, I'll let you know it is doable.

I suppose the "clutch disk" is the same as pressure plate?

Anyway, milano clutch is half made by sach, half by alfa.
Alfa's practice is always to "balance all as one unit".

depends on the condition of clutch.. the heavy wheel part...
re-surfacing may be needed.. which was done on mine.

result was smooth clutch action.

However, as i understand, since there's bigger gap, the "disc" will
need to be thicker to compensate the gap...??? let me know if I am wrong.

My project started to get rid of drive shaft vibration, I have yet to
succeed. Somebody help me!

Jess <-- would love to get rid of the vibration problem...
some times its embarrasing when friends (esp girls) asking
why is your car shaking like this... all I could say is
my car loves "Rock n Roll"...