Re: Nerds

From: Alfisto@domain.elided

>Jack: the show is on again tonight on Ch. 54. What- you missed it again?
>Too bad.

Well, sorta. I'd alerted my wife (the avid TV Guide parser) so she knew
to look our for it. Last night, though, we had her folks over for T'giving
leftovers and she "forgot" to tell me until it was about 20 min into the
show. Put it on anyway and watched about an hour (until my in-laws fell
asleep); long enough to see Felix's 1750 at least once. I'll tape it
next time.

BTW, it was on Ch. 60 last night. 54 is on Thursday.

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| jack@domain.elided   |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |  You will be wise not to seek too much      |
| Livermore, CA		      |      from others. - Fortune cookie          |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |