Re: Nerds

Sorry: DanP was Secretary of ARA, not Pres. He has this to say re- the 1750 in
the Nerds show:
<<I lined them up with Felix Chiu who was also mentioned in the credits so
they could borrow his (actually a) 1750 spider. I did try to find a
Duetto but had to settle for Felix's car as all of the actual Duetto
owners felt their car was too poor an example, and one thought his car
too nice to drive in weekday traffic.>>

Weekday traffic in the Valley ?? It only goes at 10mph. so where's the
problem?

Jack: the show is on again tonight on Ch. 54. What- you missed it again? Too
bad.