RE: Flames, Quotes, and Hypocrisy

> 	What I wrote was meant to be somewhat in jest, so why don't you
> pull that stick out of your ass, send any e-mail like that to me
> personally so you DON'T clutter up the AD bandwidth, and lastly here's a
> quarter, go call someone who cares.

with all due respect, this is good advice for *both* sides of any flame war.
the first guy to stop publicly responding is the better man..

bs

p.s.  track days are not that expensive.  if you can afford two montreals
and a spider you can probably swing a track day or two.  around here they
tend to run in the $100 - $150 per day range, cheaper than a speeding
ticket.

we had a montreal show up at our lime rock event last year - first one i've
seen on a track in a long time - it was nice to see something other than the
usual spider/gtv6/milano/164 show up.