obeying the law

In a message dated 11/25/98 1:36:04 AM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<> Go ahead and try to deny to me and everyone else here on the AD that you
> have always driven your Alfa at or below the posted speed limit.

Rich Wagner :
Yes, I do.  Why is that so hard for you to believe?  I also signal, pass,
and do everything else as the laws of my state require.  Even so, I still
have fun driving all of my cars.>>
- -----
   I have been lucky enough to drive an '82 Spider from Houson to Colorado
Springs  and spend much time driving  near Manitou Springs Colorado, where
Rich lives.  What he is NOT telling you is that you don't need to break the
speed limit there.  One of the most beautiful mountain passes in the world is
his driveway !!!    And driving through the Garden of the Gods  (5 minutes
from his house) with the top down is one of the driving treats of my life !
In fact, it is hard to even go the speed limit because the scenery is so
spectacular.
    Happy Thanksgiving  to all !!
Joel Lewis
Houston (flatland)