Re:Tires

All this discussion about tire suppliers and prices reminds me that when
I last retired Astro, my Alfavan  :^)  I price checked at Costco and
noted the tire model number for comparison shopping.  When I asked for
prices on a comparable tire at Discount, I was told, "oh, that's a
warehouse tire."  I don't remember the particular model, but it was a
namebrand and common model.  Apparently the industry has a way of marking
tires that go to the discount warehouses.  I can't tell you if the tires
are lower quality or not.  Shouldn't be, they have the same warrantee.
Just more fuel for the fire.

Mike Williams, what is this "shite" stuff.  :^)  Can we recycle another
old topic?  :^)  Sheesh, I've only been watching for three years and it
seems like everything comes around again.

Regan - sorry about not posting your tale.  I thought I posted it, but it
must be out there in cyberspace.  Hope it doesn't jeopardize my Montreal
ride when Tom Callahan and I come down to visit.  :*)

Gordy Hyde
1987 Spider
under a rock somewhere north of Seattle, trying to stay dry

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]