Tires

I buy tires from Tire Rack and I too, had them mounted and balanced at a local
Union 76 station (Menlo Park) and I paid $15 each - I think $8 is a real
bargin.  I think $15 is a bargin.  Even if I had all the equipment to do it
myself, I wouldn't.

I got a some quotes from Five Point Tire too, and they were all higher than
Wheelworks.  Americas Tire didn't offer me all the choices I was looking at.
It may seem like trouble, but ordering the tires I want, having them shipped
to my door, and dropping the car off at a local competent Union 76 station
while I play a few sets of tennis works every time.  The price is always
right, and the best news of all, the govenment doesn't get any sales tax money
out of me.