Re: Racing Question

>About racing pistons, has anyone used Wiseco Pistons? any good or bad
>results? same with
>venolia, J&E, Arias, Pro Power, Cosworth, etc...

I've used Venolia's 0.040" over-bore pistons in my ITB Alfas for the past
12 years. Excellent results with no piston problems of any kind. I do,
however, suggest balancing them to within 1/2 gram.

Alan Ward of Ward & Deane racing is a reliable source for Venolia pistons.
Regards,

Rick Pocock

End of alfa-digest V7 #216