SLO

I'm a bit behind on my digest, so pardon me if this has already been
addressed.

I spent 7 years in San Luis Obispo while going to college (I was in no hurry
obviously).  Before I went to college I didn't even know what an engineer was,
now I is one.

There is a prison in SLO.  It's about half way between SLO and Morro Bay.
It's called the California Mens Colony.  I believe it's a medium to maximum
security prison.  There is no prison in Atascadero.

It's a beatiful town with a SLO pace.  I would say it is an ideal place to
raise a family.  There used to be a Alfa dealer there called Grove motors, but
obviously they aren't an official dealer anymore.  They are now a volvo
dealership.  They still stock lots of Alfa parts and the guy to speak to is
Tim.  He's a great guy and very knowledgeable.  If you talk to him tell him I
said hey.  I bought a "76 Lancia Scorpion from them, that they had on
consignment.

Henry

'87 Milano Verde
'78 308 GTS