Re: Cromadora Daytonas

Some years ago (exactly I can't recall) Alfa Ricambi was selling a
reproduction wheel of the Daytona  made by Commodre Racing Systems. They
are somewhat heavier than the original but a good repro. They appear to
be well made with steel inserts for the lug nuts. I don't know where
they were made but I do know it was outside the USA (possibly
Australia). The model was called the "Monza". I don't know if this
company is still in business or not. Anyone down under know?

Anthony Licalzi
Hemet, Calif.

<bgsound src="http://www1.minn.net/~garmo/WP2snds/imbenett.wav";>