Milano Clutch Bleeding

Well, last I reported, after replacing my master and slave cylinders, I
had bleed the clutch to the point where I had a functional but soft
clutch.  Soft to the point that the pedal did not always return to its
full upright position.  I've been driving it all week waiting for a
break in my schedule to do some more bleeding.  During this time though,
the clutch has firmed up and now feels perfect.  I now have no intention
of doing anymore bleeding.

This is a good thing and there is much rejoicing.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano