Re: Audi A4 vs 105

Lawrence,
How 'bout the middle ground?
I can understand your situation since I had the same thoughts before buying
my Milano after several years of using the spider as my daily driver.  I
wanted a bigger car with a real back seat that was a comfortable traveller,
a/c, stereo, etc.  Major car payments were *not* in the plan.  After some
checking around the Milanos started looking pretty good - especially at the
price!  Now having driven the car for two years and 30K miles or so I'm
*really* happy with it.  It's a lot of fun and dirt cheap, at least the 2.5
cars.  Not a GTV by any means, but not so far off either.

The GTV would be a fun daily driver but it might be a shame to drive a car
as nice as yours sounds in the rain/snow/cold etc.

I guess you already knew all this... oh well, my 2 cents.  I'm just too
cheap to make $300+ car payments.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO