Cromodora remanufacturing

Hi gang,

Michael Williams asked if someone remakes Cromodoras
for 105's.  Answer: yes, they're available here in Germany
(at least) from Frank Hanel GmbH.  I don't know much
about them other than what I've seen in their catalog.

Frank Hanel has a website at http://www.ar-hanel.com/
although I notice the link for the Cromodoras is not
working at the moment.

He's got a great catalog by the way and prices are
pretty good in my opinion.  There are also a multitude
of sheet metal parts for everything from junior zagato
to montreal to sprint gt in the 105 catalog.
You can send him an email and he deals in english.
Tell him I sent you!  Just a satisfied customer...

Cheers,
Neil

Aachen
Germany