Milano sunroof

I had a similar problem with my Verde. The problem was with the
headliner material attached, or should I say, not attached, to the
sunroof panel.
At http://reality.sgi.com/employees/sikand_mti/milano.html is a short
excerpt about how to get at the sunroof mechanism and hopefully free it
up.
If it is stuck closed this method will be a little dificult....
The only other thing to check is that the motor stops are still
correctly set. You can take apart the motor housing where the switch is
and get at all of that....

Hope this helps at least a little.

Mike Fisher
88 Verde (FS)