hard top leaks

I recently put my factory hard top back on my '88 spyder veloce for the
winter.  After the first rain, I once again have water leaking along the top
of my windows and vent frame.  The wind noise is much worse than with my soft
top, as air leaks around the seal at the top rear of the windows.  Has anyone
else found acceptable fixes to this chronic problems?  Also, I found I have a
current leak as my dome light stays on (dimly) even when turned off.  I have
temporarily disconnected the tops harness until I find where the short is.
Any help would be appreciated.
Paul Steffy in Chico