Re: Death and Catalogs

AFAIK, Alfa Ricambi is still in business. Their new web site looks great.
It's basically an on-line catalog. Smart. I guess when I mentioned the
word "catalog" I was really referring to Performance Quarterly, which
they did publish regularly and had the kind of parts I was interested
in. The last REAL Alfa Ricambi catalog I got was the big one with the V6
motor on the front. Are they collectible yet? ;=)

Performance Quarterly definitely had smog police disclaimers on certain
parts "sold for off-road and competition use only" and "may not be
fitted to any smog controlled vehicle" etc. etc. etc. which meant nothing
to my '62 Spider...

End of alfa-digest V7 #255