Death and Catalogs

In AD v7n252, Dave Miller wrote "Lotus is dead.  It died with Chapman. Let's
talk Alfa Romeo." Well, by that standard, wouldn't ALFA Romeo have died with
Niccola? :-) Oooo, here they come ... more "True Alfa" postings!

On another matter, in AD v7n249, Simon wrote about Ca smog and mentioned the
Alfa Ricambi catalog. Do these catalogs really exist?!?!? I ordered a catalog
from ARicambi several weeks ago, long enough ago for the $6 US charge to show
up on my VISA bill AND be paid, but the catalog has never arrived. I trust my
postal carrier. (He can't successfully drive the postal van, what would he
want with a sports car parts catalog? Ask me how my planters know!)

I have heard/read about changes in the past 1+ year at ARicambi (most comments
less than inspiring), is this an example of those kinds of comments? What are
other's experience w/ ARicambi?

Replies on line would be of benefit to the greatest number of people, but off
line is OK if the comments are grossly inflamitory.

Tom
'63 Spider (w/ new silent blocks on the way!)
Seattle