Re: Lights

At 01:46 PM 11/13/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Has anyone ever installed the relay setup for reducing the load to the
>column switch in their ALFETTA? Mine is a 76 and I want to know where you
>found to locate the relays. I see no neat and clean place to put them near
>the column and was considering going under the hood. Any advise?

I fitted a 2mm (3/32") thick aluminium plate to the front mounting point of
the windscreen washer tank in my gtv6, in the left hand front corner of the
engine bay. This is next to the connector block the cable from the
alternator is fitted to. I mounted the relays on the plate, fed them from
the connector block, and switched them with the wires for the left hand
headlamps. Neat and tidy, and easy to return to the original setup.

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix