Benchmarking hp

I finally got around to putting together a spreadsheet to calculate
horsepower.

Tom Muccino sent me the following benchmarks for his '75 SPICA spider with
105-48 cams:

3k-5k fourth: 5.5 sec
3k-5k fifth: 12 sec

Results: Avg. Engine hp (3k-5k): 132 bhp

Now for my embarrasing numbers: '74 gtv, SPICA, 105-48 cams:
3k-5k fourth: 7.1 sec
3k-5k fifth: 14.6 sec

Results: Avg. Engine hp (3k-5k): 95 bhp Arrgghhh!

Does anyone have more data that I can use?

Bob Brady, DVAROC

PS.  If you send me the final drive ratios in your gears, I can do the calcs
for cars other than 105/115 cars....